Scream Factory has announced the special features for their upcoming NIGHT OF THE COMET blu-ray release!
From the press release:
We’re proud to announce the final list of bonus material that will be included on our Collector’s Edition DVD & Blu-ray combo of NIGHT OF THE COMET coming this November. Check em’ out!
– Commentary with Writer/Director Thom Eberhardt
– Commentary with Stars Kelli Maroney and Catherine Mary Stewart
– Commentary with Production Designer John Muto
– Valley Girls At The End Of The World – Interviews with Stars Kelli Maroney and Catherine Mary Stewart
– The Last Man On Earth? – Interview with Actor Robert Beltran
– Curse of the Comet – Interview with Special Make-Up Effects Creator David B. Miller
– Still Galleries (Behind the Scenes and Official Stills)
– Original Theatrical Trailer
Source: SCREAM FACTORY Official Facebook Page
It’s no secret that Shout Factory’s special division SCREAM FACTORY is ahead of the game when it comes to releasing amazing special editions of horror and exploitation films we all hold dear to our cold black hearts. They remind me of Anchor Bay during the early days of their awesome DVD releases and are quickly becoming the kings of special edition horror releases. Now, SCREAM FACTORY has stated on their official facebook page a few of the special editions scheduled for release in 2013, and I for one can’t wait to get my blood soaked claws on ’em.
From the release:
The wait is over! We can now officially reveal some really cool and beloved horror classics from the 80s that will be coming from the “Factory” in 2013:
- THE FOG (1980): John Carpenter’s seaside ghostly revenge flick with Adrienne Barbeau and Jamie Lee Curtis. New extras are in the works! First time on Blu-ray.
- THE BURNING (1981): Summer Camp. Garden shears. Tom Savini effects. Need we say more? First time on Blu-ray
- THE HOWLING (1981): Joe Dante’s ultimate werewolf pic with superb Rob Bottin effects. First time on Blu-ray.
- LIFEFORCE (1985): Tobe Hooper’s space vampires and light-show extravaganza finally gets its first ever anamorphic widescreen presentation! First time on Blu-ray.
- NIGHT OF THE COMET (1984): Shopping and zombies highlight this post-Doomsday cult classic. First time on Blu-ray.
- DAY OF THE DEAD (1985): George Romero’s splattery undead classic gets a new collector’s edition with new extras.