Here are some details from the upcoming LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT remake DVD. I didn’t get a chance to see this one in theaters, but I hear it’s actually a pretty damn decent flick, so I’ll check it out when it hits DVD and let ya’ll know what I think.
Universal is prepping both unrated and theatrical cuts of the film which will be available separately (on DVD) or together (on Blu-Ray). The unrated cut clocks in at 1 hour and 54 minutes, four minutes longer than the theatrical print. Special features will include deleted scenes and A Look Inside featurette. Those with Blu-Ray capabilities will get a digital copy of the unrated version, BD-Live and “My Scenes Sharing” features.
As soon as some DVD art shows up on the intarwebz, you’ll see it here!
Seems like the folk over at MGM are working on a special edition release of the ’72 classic LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT. This news from SHOCK TILL YOU DROP:
MGM Home Entertainment intends to bank on Rogue Pictures’ 2009 redo of The Last House on the Left with a new collector’s edition of Wes Craven’s ’72 film.
Special features will include:
• Audio commentary with actors David Hess, Marc Sheffler and Fred Lincoln
• A Wes Craven featurette
• Celluloid Crime of the Century featurette
• Scoring Last House featurette
• Tales that Will Tear Your Heart Out featurette
• Deleted Scene: Mari Dying at the Lake
• Never-before-seen outtakes
• Wes Craven’s annotated shooting scripts
• Photo Gallery